F5 Application Delivery Engineer – Top Secret Clearance Required
Location: Tampa, FL
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 /Hour
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
****MINIMUM OF ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE AND CCNP – Routing and Switching
REQUIRED - ALL OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY****
- Design and architect all F5 service implementations
- Design services from a day-to-day operations perspective; establish standards for each service.
- Provide Tier 3 support to F5 execution and maintain an expert view of the current F5 service designs.
- Interface with Operations branch to ensure F5 enhancements or changes continue to provide quality service to the USSOCOM IT customers and do not impact in a negative way the USSOCOM J63’s ability to provision and support F5 services.
- Support / develop policy to oversee the vulnerability and remediation process associated with F5 supported services.
- Expert understanding of the full functional capability of the F5 stack and integration or execution of support to Mobility Services, Global Load Balancing, Network Access Control, and Smart Card Login
- Expert in design, implementation and management of BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) / Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required or 8 years of relevant experience
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Growth Potential: This is a great opportunity to work for a top tier Government Defense contractor in the local area. Huge growth potential for serious candidates.
- Top Secret Clearance required with ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- CCNP – Routing and Switching
- Bachelor’s Degree Required and 8 years of relevant experience