Senior Manager of Security Engineering and Operations
Location: Lake Forest, IL, IL
Pay: $150,000.00 - $175,000.00 /Year
Name: Stephanie Baker
Phone: 630-717-5865 ext 1080
Seeking Senior Manager of Security Engineering and Operations for a Global Fortune 500 client in north suburban Chicago.
The Senior Security Manager will have direct responsibilities of managing over 10 direct and indirect resources and will manage over all Cyber Security, SIEM, Firewalls, Infrastructure Endpoints and Wireless Technologies. Must have strong technical and management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 10 years of experience in IT Security.
- CISSP, CISM highly desired
- Core competencies in Security Strategy, Security Engineering and Architecture, Audit/Compliance,Incident Management, Data Privacy, Vulnerability Management.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (eg, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Experience managing multiple technology projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows, OSX systems
- Significant knowledge of industry-specific regulations (ITIL v3, AT101, SOX, PCI, HIPPA) required