Engineering Branch Manager
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
PSI, an Intertek Company, is currently seeking a Branch Manager for our Corpus Christi, TX office. This office provides construction materials testing and inspections. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated individual who seeks the challenges of growing and managing an engineering business. PSI’s established and growing diverse client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types. We are seeking strong a leader who exhibits professionalism, integrity, accountability, and business acumen.
• Responsible for operational management of the Harker Heights branch office including construction materials testing/inspection and geotechnical related lab and field testing
• Business development activities including scope of work development, estimating and proposal preparation
• Development of construction quality control programs and implementation
• Profit and Loss responsibility
• Recruitment, development and mentoring of professional, technical, & administrative personnel
• BS in Civil/Structural/Materials/Geotechnical Engineering preferred
• P.E. registration preferred or the ability to obtain P.E. license within short time span
• 3 to 5 years of Construction Materials Testing & Inspection experience. NICET Soils and ACI Certifications are desired
• Personnel management, project management and profit & loss experience
• Strong business development interest and competency
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Local candidates preferred, however all qualified candidates will be evaluated for employment
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver’s license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and part of your responsibility is to ensure that all employees are following PSI’s established safety policies and procedures.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with experience plus medical, dental, life, vision insurances, TEN paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K, tuition reimbursement, etc. You will also participate in the annual management bonus program.
To apply, please use this link:
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer