Senior Staff ADAS Systems Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Name: Continental AG
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is seeking an experienced Senior Staff Software Systems Engineer to lead basic software and algorithm activities for various invehicle automotive electronics from the Continental portfolio.
- Support technical discussions regarding active safety.
- Develop, maintain and communicate software/system development content and time estimates.
- Provide support to application teams for identification of root cause for issues and corrective solutions.
- Responsible for software and system products developed by CES.
- Lead technical discussions with internal and external customers, prepare and present response.
- The ideal candidate is disciplined, and can foster a team environment.
- Assistance with other tasks as needed and determined by Management.
- Ensure all aspects of production processes for software and calibration programming are properly verified and validated.
- Responsible for development of new products, and changes to existing products.
- Responsible to lead projects to meet customer expectations.
- Translates customer requirements into designs; guides design decisions; recommends advanced new designs and/or process or changes to existing designs and/or process to meet requirements.
- Experience with Automotive Electronic/Electromechanical Products
- Experience with 8 - 32 bit microcontrollers
- Good communication skills with CES team, internal & external customers
- Experience with Active Safety Systems and Products.
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of engineering experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Active Safety Systems
- Must have experience with BSP Architecture
- Must be willing to travel (approx 20%) supporting internal and customer development trips
- Experience with BSP architecture
- 10 years experience
- Advanced knowledge through extensive directly related experience or postgraduate education.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Bachelors in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, or equivalent
Minimum of 5-7+ years of engineering experience
Minimum of 5+ years experience in Active Safety Systems
Must have experience with BSP Architecture
Must be willing to travel (approx 20%) supporting internal and customer development trips
Experience with BSP architecture
10 years experience
Advanced knowledge through extensive directly related experience or postgraduate education.