Location: Las Vegas, NV
The Judge Group is currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer. The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for end user support, installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of the companies IT assets.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide first level support for networking and application issues; escalate complex problems to the appropriate groups or staff.
- Diagnose and resolve computer problems and requests from users in a timely manner.
- Accurately record such requests into the Help Desk system.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot computers, computer related peripheral hardware, software, operating systems and network connectivity
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Good knowledge of Smartphone device setup, troubleshooting, upgrading, etc.
- Evaluates and recommends new hardware and software
- Work with hardware and software vendors to resolve issues
- Familiar with networking concepts and PC connectivity troubleshooting.
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds – move PCs, monitors, boxes, etc.
- Record, track and maintain equipment inventory.
- 3-5 Years IT experience
- Strong customer relationship skills – ability to communicate professionally, especially with executive and C-level staff.
- Basic Active Directory experience (computer/user setup, etc.)
- Experience supporting end-users in a corporate environment
- Proficient: Microsoft Office Suites 2010 - 2016 & Windows
- Customer service and strong communication skills
- Solid experience in Windows OS support in a Microsoft-based environment
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- IT Certifications are a plus