Sr Python Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Name: Paulina Christ
Aerotek's Client is looking for automation developers in a team building automation solutions for a Network Solution Testing Team. The candidate must be a solid python developer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop new automation framework code and features in python
- Write, modify, and debug software for automation of test setup, test execution, or test reporting.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
1. Solid Python development skills
2. Networking experience (route/switch, TCP/IP, etc.)
1. Delivered, as part of a team, an automation project for a system test project
2. Experienced with automation delivery tools such as Jira and Jenkins
3. Experience in Agile Development Environments
4. PHP development experience
5. Familiarity with Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
6. Knowledge of Cloud Orchestration or technologies such as ACI
7. Experience with Ansible
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.