Location: Hagerstown, MD
Name: Sara Ziegler
* Verify supplier manufacturing processes (PFMEA, Control Plans, Cpk and Ppk studies, etc.) for stability and control.
* Facilitate Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) techniques with suppliers.
* Monitors and facilitates quality activities for Production Part Approval Process (PPAP). Verifies process control, capability and sustainability of the supplier.
* Investigate supplier quality issues concerning products and/or processes.
* Execute standard supplier quality processes to facilitate issue resolution and validation.
* Gather and analyze internal and external data to help identify exposure, impact, root causes and corrective actions.
* Perform supplier certification through the Global Supplier Quality Audit.
* Support the Global Supplier Quality Council through continuous improvement.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required. Estimated Travel expectations - up to 30%.
* Prepare reports and maintain databases.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.