Location: Kansas City, KS
Our Client is currently searching for an Application Analyst for a direct-hire opportunity in Kansas City, KS.
This position is a W2 opportunity. All applicants must be a US Citizen or have either a Green Card or EAD.
[Please send all qualified resumes to Tim at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (610) 617-1589]
Our Client is currently searching for an Application Analyst with a background in the Healthcare Industry. The ideal candidate will have a 1-3 years’ experience, working with ERP Systems. This is a business schedule, working from 8:30AM to 5:00PM, Monday thru Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for implementation and support of applications.
• Works closely with end users to troubleshoot and correct problems relating to applications and assists with conversions to and implementations of software products.
• Uses operational knowledge to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide end users with high quality, efficient products.
• Maintains and supports specified installed software products.
• Works with the following systems: Lawson, Kronos, Smart Square
• This individual will provide front-end support for all ERP, time and attendance, and advanced staff scheduling systems
• We would like to locate and individual that has extensive service desk and troubleshooting experience
• Any experience in an operational area such as HR, Payroll, Finance, and Supply chain would be strongly considered
• Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Two years of Analyst experience preferred; one year experience in healthcare setting in title role preferred.
• National certification like CPHIMS from HIMSS preferred.
• Certification in Epic Application preferred.