Senior Application Integration Architect
Location: Franklin, TN
Name: Nissan USA
Senior Application Integration Architect
Information Systems (IS)
Type of Contract
Site / Location of Position
US - Franklin, TN
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA)
Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. Simply put, we are at the intersection of people, transportation, and the environment which keeps us at the forefront of innovation. We're currently looking for a Senior Application Integration Architect to join our team at NNA Headquarters in Franklin TN.
- Responsible for managing the planning, upgrading, and maintaining of Nissan North American assigned integration software platform(s).
- Includes roadmaps for the platforms. Provides guidance and implementation support to both the technical and business application teams on systems interfacing with integration platforms.
- Works with the Vendor development outsourced partners to help direct the delivery of integration services, including overseeing and approving requests for service submitted to partners/vendors.
- Assists in problem escalation with the partners/vendors as needed.
- Architecting and developing with REST web services, open API, and/or SOA concepts Given the rapid acceleration of the adoption of APIs in the industry, knowledge and expertise in any of the following areas will be required and highly regarded: API gateways and API management tools API policy management
- Designing public facing RESTful APIs
- Designing distributed systems, messaging, and microservices architectures
- Deep knowledge of the latest integration technologies, platforms, and open-source with an understanding.
- Understanding of industry trends and best practices with integration technologies.
- Team player with excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of integration technologies including ESB, API managers, messaging technologies (MQSeries, JMS, ActiveMQ) required.
- Mainframe integration methods (CICS, DB2, Fedserver, HostBridge) preferred.
- Proven track record of designing complex integration architectures for medium to large size IT organizations. Is able to dive into implementation details and is comfortable with modern technology stacks.
- Demonstrated competence in the design of enterprise APIs and the use of modern authentication architectures such as OAuth, OpenID, and JWT.
- Exposure to DevOps delivery model nice to have.
- 15 Years overall IS/IT experience with at least: 10 years of developing, implementing and supporting middleware platforms and proven, including.
- 10 years developing architecture methodology
- 7 years of development experience in the design, build and test phases of a systems development life cycle methodology
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline. Will consider equivalent related college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.
We are proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance. Some of these benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation time, 401(K), vehicle lease/purchase programs, and more. Additional site specific benefits such as on-site childcare, gym, and dry cleaning services may also be available at some locations.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver's seat and apply today.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles. Nissan is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. *Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States.