Location: Columbia, MO
Name: Jodi Kuipers
We have partnered with a firm in the area that is seeking a Transportation Engineer that has a passion for what they do! They are looking for someone that can come in and work throughout a wide-variety of projects.
- Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports and other project-related documents
- Prepare roadway and sidewalk layout and corridor modeling
- Conduct drainage analysis and design
- Manage time to keep within budget constraints
- Work with clients to understand project requirements, and develop solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of proven experience in Civil Engineering design
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and other applicable engineer design tools
- Knowledge of CDOT or other state DOT design process and standards preferable, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.